As an EMEA Corporate Tax Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a global financial services business. The role focuses on managing the tax compliance and reporting throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa, as well as being heavily involved in various advisory matters/projects.
- Monitor international tax legislative changes and assess impact on the business, propose plan of action to senior stakeholders
- Review quarterly effective tax rates for US GAAP and IFRS reporting
- Manage tax compliance, audits and reporting within UK and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Develop close partnership with key business functions, in particular Finance, Legal, HR, and Treasury
- Provide tax considerations into key business decisions
- Navigate significant advisory matters and group tax projects
- Drive innovation and process efficiency improvements
- Proficient UK Corporation Tax compliance knowledge and experience.
- ACCA/ACA or CTA qualifications
- 7+ years of UK Corporation tax work experience in Practice or Industry
- Financial services experience is ideal
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across varying regions towards the achievement of common goals
- Experience of Alphatax would be an advantage