Nottinghamshire |Interim Senior Finance Analyst |?Flexible working | up to £34,000PAYECherry Professional
?are?once again working with our trusted our?Nottinghamshire
?retailpartner, to bring on board a part qualified?Senior Finance Analyst
.? What you'll do...?
What you'll need...
- Responsible for preparation of accurate monthly reconciliations ensuring variances are highlighted to the relevant team and resolved on a timely basis
- Investigate reconciling differences and highlight any areas of concern that need to be rectified
- Coming up with solutions to make the process quicker, faster and more efficient
- Create correcting journal entries as required and review impact of journals once processed, to ensure historic data fixes are completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Data cleansing / analysis as required to support reconciliations
- 3-5 years' experience at this level
- Willingness to help improve processes
What's on offer...
- Happy to have someone AAT Qual/PQ level
- Good excel skills
- £17.26 per hour PAYE (£34,000 salary)
- 3-6 month temporary role
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting additional projects
This role will suit a self-starter and someone who is driven to succeed and ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to start the role at the end of October 2021.
Jobs you may have applied for;?Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Reconciliations Analyst, Finance Analyst, Financial Analyst