Title: Data & Compliance Analyst - Supply Chain Management - 37402Division: PurchasingContract Position based at: GaydonRate: - up to £22.30/hour Ltd (c£17.26/hour PAYE option)Position Description:
Trading Division - Data & Compliance Analyst - Supply Chain ManagementSkills Required:
- Data Management - ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data to make business decisions.
- Maintaining Compliance with standard policies and procedures.
- Project Management - working with multiple stakeholders, cross functionally to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communicator / effective team player / highly organised and continuous focus on attention to detail
- Experience of working in SAP / strong leadership and influencing skills / strong understanding of business process
- Strong systems skills and highly confident with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Experience in delivering results in favourable and unfavourable conditions
- Ability to challenge data in a positive way
- Experience of dealing with global companies with high value revenue
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please contact
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.