ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant - Ealing, West London
The ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant position is perfect for someone who has experience working with vulnerable children and is looking to develop their skills and knowledge, whilst working in a positive environment with an engaging, supportive team.
*** ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant position available as a Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position
*** Ealing, West London
*** Inclusive primary school
*** Starting Immediately!
*** £75.00 - £85.00 per day based on experience
*** Must have experience of working with children and/or young adults with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
*** The ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant must hold a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant: The role
• The ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant must be able to work 1:1 with pupils in a small class setting, to provide behaviourally based instructions for pupils to meet their full potential
• Contributing to the production, organisation and maintenance of individualised teaching materials
• Support pupils with their social and emotional development through interaction and engagement
• Supervising indoor/outdoor playtime for all pupils
• Encourage and assist pupils to maintain acceptable levels of personal and environmental hygiene
• Assist in extra-curricular and off-site activities with pupils during school hours
This inclusive primary school, found in Ealing, West London is only a short walk away from the nearest station. This school attracts a lot of SEN students thanks to a caring, well-led SEN team who are practiced at developing an environment where all students can achieve well. The school has earned a 'Good' rating from Ofsted and has some great connections with the community.
Click Apply Now and contact Theresa Anderson at EduStaff today, to seize this career propelling opportunity that will see you support a student's development as an ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant.
ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant's please note, due to the volume of applications, only successful ASC 1:1 Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.