Nottinghamshire | Senior Finance Analyst | Flexible working | up to £34,000
Cherry Professional?are once again working with a trusted Nottinghamshire based retail partner to bring onboard a Part Qualified Senior Finance Analyst.
What you'll do...
- Responsible for preparation of accurate monthly reconciliations ensuring variances are highlighted to the relevant team and resolved in a timely manner.
- Investigate reconciling differences and highlight any areas of concern that need to be rectified
- Create correcting journal entries as required and review impact of journals once processed, to ensure historic data fixes are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Data cleansing / analysis as required to support reconciliations.
What you'll need...
- 3-5 years' experience at this level
- Willingness to help improve processes
- Happy to have someone AAT Qual/PQ level
- Good excel skills
What's on offer...
- £17.26 per hour PAYE (£34,000 salary)
- 3-6 month temporary role
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting additional projects
- Flexible working
This role will suit a self-starter and someone who is driven to succeed and ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to start the role at the end of October 2021.
Jobs you may have applied for; Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Reconciliations Analyst, Finance Analyst, Financial Analyst