Our Cambridge based client are looking for a Finance and Operations Officer to join the business on a temporary to permanent basis.Client Details
Based in Cambridge this is great opportunity for an experienced accounts assistant who is looking for something challenging to take them to the next level in their career. With an involved and passionate finance manager to report into, this position offers fantastic training in order to make sure the successful finance and operations officer is able perform at a high level on a daily basis. Description
The key responsibilities of this finance and operations officer is:
- Produce Monthly Budget and Cashflow spreadsheet and monitor liquidity on a daily basis across two organisations.
- Monthly Bank Account reconciliation;
- Production of monthly management accounts for review
- Produce invoices and monitor debtor ledger including chasing outstanding invoices
- Monitor creditor ledger and process payments to suppliers on a monthly basis
- Pay monthly stipends and record transactions using excel and finance systems
- Creating typeforms to collect data and collate collected data for various purposes across the organisation
- Collecting candidate data to produce statistics for evaluation and using Hubspot and Excel to compile, store and review data.
- Creating Lucidcharts to demonstrate, test and improve operational procedure
- Assisting in the onboarding of programme participants
Our client are one of the fastest growing organisations in the science and research sector and will be looking for a highly dynamic member of staff to join the team who can learn quickly and adapt to change.Job Offer
The correct candidate will be available to start a new role within 1 week and as well as having previous finance experience. There is also a great opportunity for the role to turn permanent within 6 months.