This dynamic firm that operate across the UK within the repair and disaster management sector are looking for a talented experienced indivdual. If you have experence within the construction sector or within insurance this would be an ideal role for you. The role will start within the Building Solutions division with progresion into leading the team.
To join in this more experienced role you will require analytical skills, attention to detail but with the attributes to step up to a team leader role in the near future. You must be organised, inquisitive and generally organised.Duties will involve the following:
- Ensuring you have the full facts on each project/repair that needs completing prior to communicating externally.
- Organising site operatives regarding the job/project/repair they ned to work on
- Ordering materials and keeping within costs
- Ensuring the jobs are running on time
- Managing the jobs from start to completion and dealing with any issues
- Ensuring you keep the internal system up to date and communicate any issues internally
This role offers progression into leading the team and becoming part of the management structure of this growing business.
If you are looking for a challenging business focused role that offers variety, progression routes and training with a dynamic environment this is the role for you.PERSON SPECIFICATION:
HOURS OF WORK:
- Educated to The Graduate level
- Proven claims handling/construction sector experience relevant to the role
- Experience dealing with customers over the telephone
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Personable and approachable
- Looking for a career, further training & progression
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate and able to pick up new systems
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload as well as add real value to the team
9.00-5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 LunchHOLIDAY:
25 days plus bank holidays.BENEFITS:
Excellent progression. Company pension. Support to continue training.