My client, a global leader in the automotive space have partnered with Michael Page in their search for a Data Scientist to join their analytics function.Job Description
The Successful Applicant Essential Skills:
- Ability to solve complex business problems using analytical approaches with a unique blend of quantitative, mathematical and technical skills.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as requirements analysis, system design, modularity, version control, testing, documentation, etc.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with drive for results
- Proven experience with data-oriented scripting (e.g. SQL), statistical programming (e.g., python or R) and big data frameworks.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, R Shiny, Python dash, Power BI etc.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with ML testing and deployment strategy
SQL Desirable Skills:
Power BIWhat's on Offer
My client are offering a basic salary of up to £50,000 including a fantastic range of benefits including a bonus and remote working options.
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2212