Our client are a foreign bank and the role is based in their London Branch.Job Description
The Assistant Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
The Successful Applicant
- Assist in the preparation of the risk-based annual audit plan covering all operations in the United Kingdom incorporating audits of all branches, and head office departments including IT, Operations, HR, Compliance, Risk Management as well as business areas, Treasury and Credit areas.
- To conduct audits in accordance with the agreed plan and against requirements of the FCA and PRA as well as other relevant regulations.
- To produce audit reports containing observations and recommendations under specific and general headings and forward copies of the reports to the Head of Internal Audit.
- To produce quarterly summary audit reports.
- To control the audit administrative functions of the Internal Audit Department to ensure that timely departmental responses are submitted.
The Assistant Internal Auditor should have the following skills:
What's on Offer
- College or University degree;
- Relevant banking, internal audit, risk management and regulatory experience;
- In-depth knowledge of retail/wholesale banking and ancillary products;
- Internal audit experience in banking;
- Strong report writing and work paper documentation skills;
- Working towards a professional audit/accounting certifications (e.g., CISA, CIA, ACA, ACCA)
Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 plus attractive benefits package.
Quote job ref
+44 207 645 1432