This business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of livingJob Description
As a Pharmacist Manager based in Falkirk, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating and developing your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you'll also develop your management and leadership skills by managing other healthcare professionals.
36 hour rota contract across Monday-Friday (No Sunday working)The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- MUR accreditation
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Pharmacists working for this organisation will have to complete a DBS check (organised by the company) prior to commencement of employment.
- Previous Pharmacist Manager experience
- A structured training plan for Pharmacy Leadership, designed by industry experts.
- Annual payment of your GPhC fee.
- Colleague Discount Card after 3 months service with 10% off most purchases at this reatil pharmacy.
- Location enhanced salary in selected areas.
- An annual bonus scheme, a share saver scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan
- Gym membership at corporate rates organised through GymPass ®
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6977