Global Life Science organisationJob Description
The Successful Applicant
- Providing QP certification in compliance with regulatory requirements and if required, specific client technical agreements
- Providing QP GMP declarations, including on site audits if required, in support of importation activities.
- Provision of GMP training.
- To provide information and training on the QP roles and responsibilities to FBS personnel.
- Provide support to Business Development/Sales and Project Management at pre-contract stage to assess new contracts.
- To maintain an up to date awareness of the regulatory issues affecting the clinical supplies process keeping relevant FBS colleagues informed where appropriate.
- To provide technical advice and support in the preparation of Technical Agreements.
- Support client and regulatory audits with QP input.
- May be required to perform off site work where necessary.
- Occasional travel as required.
What's on Offer
- You must be an eligible Qualified Person (as per Article 49 of Directive 2001/83/EC) - we are open to someone who is newly qualified or more experienced
- Biological experience or education - advantageous, not essential
- Open to occasional national and international travel - preferred, not essential
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical product development process - desirable, not essential
Competitive salary package and bonus
Quote job ref
+44 1727 730 145