My client is looking for a passionate and creative Account Executive to join their team to work across some of the agency's and worlds' most recognisable sporting and drink brands.About you
The ideal candidate will be embarking on their newly established career in Public Relations.
You will be ambitious in nature, creatively curious and ready to make your mark in the business.
You will support the day to day running of the account with general administrative tasks and provide support to the wider team whilst having the opportunity to interact with clients on the accounts and every day, will be an opportunity for you to grow and learn the fast-paced environment that is the exciting world of PR.What you'll need to know
- Ideally 6 months to one year's experience in public relations
- A keen interest in news and current affairs
- Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
- Show commitment to delivering excellent results for clients in the built environment
- Creative, hard-working, enthusiastic and fun
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management and ability to prioritise own work
- Creative and innovative - able to think laterally
If you are ready to take that next step in your career, or you've just finished your degree in PR, apply today.