- Full oversight and autonomous management of the AML function;
- Reviewing and assuming ownership (in collaboration with the Compliance and Risk teams at the European Head Office) of applicable risk assessment methodologies towards business-wide risk assessment, country risk assessment, product risk assessment and customer risk assessment;
- Reviewing and assuming ownership of financial crime related policies and procedures, including EDD procedures applicable at KYC and operational levels;
- Conducting financial crime risk assessments including: business-wide risk assessment, country risk assessment;
- Maintaining regular and ongoing interaction with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, internal audit, external advisors and regulators;
- Conducting the day-to-day management and operation of the AML function, including staff training and awareness, management information, suspicious activity reporting, sanctions screening, activity monitoring, etc.;
- Overseeing the timely reviews of customer KYCs and risk assessment through continuous interactions with RMs and the AML/KYC analyst;
- Producing compliance reporting, both internal (monthly management information reports) and external (e.g., REP-CRIM return)
You should have at least 5 years relevant AML experience within an international banking environment with trade finance activities including experience of high-level risk assessments and a thorough knowledge of Trade Finance products, processes & risks.
For more information about this role please send your details to David Crook email@example.com(including a contact no)however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.