1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Hillingdon - ASAP Start My client school in Hillingdon are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to fill the following role:
Do you tick these boxes?
- Provide 1:1 support to a lovely boy in Reception with Autism
- Assist with de-escalation
- Dealing with dysregulated emotions
- Manage challenging behaviours
- Encourage, support & motivate independence
- An empathetic individual to aid with complex attachment needs
If so, apply to this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant role today. Shortlisted CVs will be contacted by Shevonnae within 8hrs. Role Details:
- ASAP start required
- Full time role for the full academic year
- £80-£90 per day
- School based in West Drayton (UB7)
- Mainstream primary school with plenty of CPD on offer
- Work alongside a wonderful SENCo & strong multidisciplinary team
- Trial days to be arranged immediately!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Hillingdon - ASAP Start