Wotton, Surrey - (own transport required due to site location)
Temporary - 12 months duration
To provide general Finance administration support for an estimated 12 months duration.
* Responsible with others for provision of financial information, implementing controls and financial reporting.
* Implementation of new processes and systems
* Reconcile fixed assets account
* Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
* Account for fixed assets
* Complete nominal ledger for a small company.
* Account for billings and orders.
* Answer queries on accounts receivable and accounts payable.
The role holder will communicate internally with staff at all levels, including directors of the business.
External communication involves liaison with payroll providers, accounting firms and auditors as required
Skill and Aptitude Profile:
Experienced in reconciling, bookkeeping, accounts payable and accounts receivable
Microsoft Excel skills are essential, fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
Experience of using Oracle would be an advantage, but not essential
Excellent organisational communication and administration skills
Able to communicate across all departments and at all levels
Capable of working on own initiative and proactively as part of a team
High level of attention to detail
Hard working and productive