This fantastic, high growth organisation in Liverpool city centre are recruiting for a x2 newly-qualified Management Accountants to join the organisation in newly created roles due to continued expansion and several acquisitions.
Reporting to an impressive Finance Manager, your core Management Accountant duties will include;
- Preparation of quarter end financial statements
- Compilation of the quarter end management accounts pack
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing the company's credit control, cash and review of bookkeeping entries
- Assisting with management information reporting
- VAT returns
- Providing external auditors with information and handling queries
- ACA/ CIMA or ACCA Qualified Management Accountant
- Experience in fast paced, wide ranging role would prove useful
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work using your own initiative and manage your own time effectively
- A strong technical and practical working knowledge of management accounts
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Management Accountant in Liverpool city centre looking for the chance to join a high growth organisation that can offer real progression in a supportive and progressive environment.