The Charity focuses primarily on supporting individuals with Dyslexia and associated needs. We are looking to appoint a Lead Teacher who has expertise within this specialist area of education.
They will focus on developing the current Learning Centre into a centre of excellence as well as focusing on other related projects that will positively impact upon children and their families. The established Learning Centre, currently based in Lisvane Cardiff has provided assessments, tuition, training and catch up sessions for pupils as well as supporting parents.
The position will give the right candidate the freedom to use their creativity and vision to help shape the Learning Centre Curriculum as well as the wider activities in which the Charity is involved in.
We currently have two projects in place, working with Cardiff Metropolitan University.
The successful candidates focus will be on
- leading others
- securing and maintaining the pupil roll
- leading the Learning Centre Curriculum
- further developing a breadth of provision including day provision, evening tuition and holiday schools
- linking with key stakeholders
- supporting / developing fundraising strategies
- contributing to a vision and strategy linked to digital opportunities
QTS with specialist qualifications in ALN and Leadership preferred
Interested candidates should contact Sue Chivers by telephone on 01443 810900 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance to find out more information and to request an application pack.