British Home is a Royal Charter charity with over 160 years' experience of providing specialist residential care, therapy, support, and hope for adults living with neuro-disability. Based at Crown Point, near Streatham Common, there is capacity for 80 people on site, with each resident having their own, private accommodation. Services are delivered through a multi-disciplinary team and as the nature of neuro-disability is unique to each individual, so the range and frequency of facilities and services people use will be tailored to their own needs and aspirations.
With an ambitious strategy to become a centre of excellence in neuro-disability care, we are now looking for a passionate and visionary individual to lead our clinical services and embrace new innovations towards improving the lives of all we support.
As our new Director of Care and Service Development, you will join a small but dedicated Senior Management Team who, along with our Board of Trustees, will steward the charity's resources to develop and deliver new and forward-thinking services within a modern, therapeutic environment. The British Home's reputation for excellent and compassionate care is underpinned by each of our dedicated staff and volunteers.The Candidate
- Registered General Nurse.
- A track record of Senior Management experience in a health or specialist care setting.
- Development and delivery of successfully quality assurance programmes within a relevant setting.
- Experience of reviewing services and new service innovation & development.
- Experience of managing, inspiring and motivating a large, multi-disciplinary team.
- A strategic and creative thinker.
- Commercially minded and entrepreneurial.
- Fully committed to the vision, mission and values of British Home.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit our website via the button below.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners Sandra Hamovic: on 07979 017 447 or Sandra.Hamovic@berwickpartners.co.ukClosing date for applications
: Monday 25th October 2021.