You will need to be confident engaging with a range of stakeholders, both virtually and face to face, delivering honest and constructive feedback.
The environment can be fast paced and is quality driven so being able to work with a high degree of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential.Tell me moreLocation:
Working from homeRate
: £500-600 per dayStart date:
September 2021Contract Length:
6 months with opportunity to extendYour day-to-day activities will include
What knowledge, skills and experience we need:
- Oversee internal and external communications teams.
- Manage communication programmes to customers, as well as internal colleagues.
- Working closely with executive level stakeholders.
- Responsible for leading the delivery of communications projects.
- Creating project plans and tracking deliverables.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across various, impacted business units and providing support as required.
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with the communications teams activities.
- Tracking and managing dependencies and issues across multiple business units.
- Implementing and taking ownership for Governance framework.
- Ensuring effective change control processes are in place and adhered to.
- Ensuring internal and external communication and outreach strategy is fit for purpose.
- Conducting output planning and ensuring that project delivery is in line with objectives and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Proven Project management experience within Financial Services.
- KYC project experience with a background in communications is essential.
- Proactive 'hands on' approach to managing issues.
- Strong influencing skills and a good motivator and manager of people
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must be tenacious and self-motivated with the ability to encourage others and drive issues to a resolution.
- Familiarity with project management tools and financial systems (Prince 2 desirable).
- The ability to develop close working relationships with colleagues across the business.
- The ability and willingness to learn and to share ideas.
- Demonstrable time management skills.
- Experience of working within regulated industry.
- Experience in operating with risk / audit functions.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click apply now.About us
Momenta are a market leading financial and legal services resourcing business. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial and legal services organisations throughout the UK and internationally.