Our client is a successful global asset manager with an enviable profile and reputation. Their UK business is investing significantly in change programmes across business implementation and regulatory change. They are hiring a Project Manager, Business Change, to help lead projects within their retail financial services business, which offers pensions, investment and retirement products to a range of clients. The role will be part of a wider business change team.Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate:
- Identifying requirements of stakeholders, scoping sponsored projects, producing detailed plans, providing management information and reporting the status to senior stakeholders.
- Obtaining authorisation/sign off/commitment for change projects.
- Communicate any issues impacting projects to the wider project team and escalating to senior management as necessary. Establishing regular and structured communication with all members of projects.
- Identify and source cost effective solutions both internally and externally.
- Sourcing and coordination of all resources involved to deliver programmes.
- Ensuring that an appropriate structure and controls are in place for all projects.
- Creating management information at executive and project level.
- Identify the synergies, gaps, issues and blockers in processes internally and between third party provider.
will have previous operational business project management, project develivery or business change experience within financial services. Investment or asset management experience is not essential. Candidates will also need to be able to manage multiple projects or workstreams at any one time, be a self-starter who is able to work effectively in a changing environment, have strong communication and relationship building skills, experience of engaging/communicating with senior stakeholders and a proven ability to communicate/work with all levels. Candidates will ideally be Prince2 qualified.