Global Head of DataResponsibilities include:
- Help to contribute, document, and define global and local ESG data requirements.
- Partner with Senior ESG Product Managers, Front Office Managers, and other key stakeholders to understand their data needs.
- Work with the Investment Data segment to assess how best to integrate, analyse and provide ESG data across the business.
- Partner and collaborate with Technology, Front Office, Sales and similar, to be the face of ESG data for the business.
- Contribute and recommend best-in-class data management practises, scalability, and cost-effectiveness firm-wide with regards to ESG data.
- Participate in special projects to support the Senior Leadership Team and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience at a data vendor, consultancy, or investment manager.
- Must have excellent stakeholder management ability, as central point of contact for ESG data to many key senior business partners.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience as an ESG Data Analyst/Consultant.
- Experience leading complex data projects.
- Ambitious and driven to suceed.
£70,000 - £80,000 DOE
Alongside a highly competitive bonus package and additional benefits.Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity.Sponsorship:
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.