Business Transformation Consultant - Financial Services
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader in the consulting arena. We are recruiting for talented and thoughtful consultants primarily with 2-6 years of experience.
You will deliver large scale business transformation using your financial services expertise whilst working with top financial institutions.
We are recruiting Consultants who are passionate about delivering critical transformational change with tier one banking, insurance, and wealth management institutions surrounded by the best that consulting has to offer.
These innovative transformation programmes will not only change the way your client runs their organisation, but set precedent for all organisational transformation.
This consulting organisation is unparalleled in its breath and depth of transformation services. If you have a passion for implementing change on a wide reaching scale, this is the position for you.The role:
In the role of Business Transformation Consultant,
your financial services sector experience will be critical as you help to deliver large scale, often multi-year transformation programmes, which tackle C-level executive's most important challenges.
While client programmes vary, an example of experiences that will stand out in your application include; platform transformation, financial crime, net zero, platform transformation, op model transformation, and strategic cost reduction.
Renowned for their successful implementation of business transformation journeys, this role offers you an unparalleled opportunity to be at the heart of major business change, acting on your passion for change and taking your professional experience to new heights.As a Business Transformation Consultant you will:
A successful Business Transformation Consultant will be expected to have:
- Support the development and design of transformation programmes communicating your financial services clients' needs and expectations
- Analyse programmes to ensure any problems are solved throughout the journey making controlled change and recommendations of the course of action
- Understand the workstreams and develop plans with the interdependencies of these workstreams in mind
- Asses the programme throughout its implementation by performing risk management, progress reporting, and placing financial controls
As a Business Transformation Consultant you will benefit from:
- Experience in the delivery of wide scale organisation transformation programmes paired with the use of agile or waterfall approaches
- Experience of consulting in either a consulting organisation or with an internal consultant role
- Experience in financial services with a passion for the industry
- Knowledge derived from the assisting of programme designs and development
- A deep understanding of project management frameworks such as PRINCE2 or Kanban
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible approach to travel as required by a consulting role
- £42,000 - £69,000 + completive benefits package
- Flexible working with opportunities for career progression
- A dynamic and diverse working environment
This is a great opportunity to expand your career and grow as a Business Transformation Consultant
at a market leading organisation giving you the chance to mobilise your financial services experience to deliver transformational change. To find out more, please contact Jess
, on 020 7780 6700