Texture is a fast-growing digital media agency specialising in luxury and fashion retail with a strong emphasis on e-commerce. We are looking for an intelligent and passionate PPC specialist to join our dynamic and well-respected team of experts.The Role
We are looking for a results-driven and ambitious PPC specialist. Advanced understanding of Paid Search with a particular emphasis on implementing innovative initiatives that reach and convert affluent audiences. Working closely with the Client Services team, you will be able to efficiently devise and communicate account strategy, progress and results to the client.
As a Paid Search specialist you will successfully execute Paid Search and Analytics projects for our premium and luxury clients using a combination of tools and techniques. Overall responsibilities will include:
- Constructing intelligent short and long-term strategies to deliver against client objectives
- Coach and lead account executives by fostering a collaborative spirit that encourages continuous experimentation & improvement
- Day-to-day account management and continued monitoring of search campaigns
- Technical optimisation at an account, campaign, adset and keyword level. Utilisation of both automated strategies and granular optimisation
- In-depth keyword research to inform account structuring and to reach specific audiences
- Audience research to inform targeting and ensure ads reach relevant audiences
- Segmentation of audiences, remarketing and CRM lists to be used for targeting
- Competitive research and analysis of the tactics client competitors are using
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations
- Advanced structuring of PLA campaigns with rigorous bid management and optimisation
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time and on budget, preferably exceeding expectations
- Draft engaging and persuasive ad copy that clearly states the benefits of the clients' proposition and encourages clicks/conversion.
- Briefing creative and technical requirements to external client partners, where applicable
- Weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting for clients and the internal team
- Manage the translation of ad copy into other languages through the company's translation partners
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations inline with Texture's brand standards
- Where applicable, attend/run client meetings, strategy workshops or client briefing/reporting calls and support with the preparation for these meetings and the delivery of relevant outputs.
- Maintain a full and complete understanding of client contracts and deliverables.
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
- Provide up to date knowledge of industry developments and translate into actionable solutions
- Support clients and team members on non-search paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of Texture marketplace.
- Mastering Texture's methodologies and internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns (predominantly through Paid Search)
To be successful for the role of Paid Search Specialist, you will need to:
What We Can Offer You
- 5+ years experience in Paid Search
- High level of demonstrable technical proficiency in Google and Bing Ads
- Experience using Google Analytics & any other reporting tool, as well as attribution platforms such as Facebook Attribution and Doubleclick Campaign Manager.
- Google Ads Certified - Search & Shopping
- Understanding of the wider paid media ecosystem (e.g paid social, programmatic)
- Experience with premium & luxury markets/clients
- Accustomed to working on retail accounts with a high degree of seasonality
- Experience working internationally on multi-language PPC campaigns
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Strong organisational skills, goal-orientated
- Outgoing & positive thinker
- Valued team member who upholds Texture's values and integrity at all times
- Highly competitive holiday allowance
- Private healthcare with BUPA
- Flexible working conditions (even after Covid-19)
- A vibrant and modern office environment (should you wish to use it)
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression and growth
- A collaborative and supportive internal culture