Our client within Financial Services is recruiting for an Agile Delivery Lead. They are looking for someone with demonstrable Agile experience coupled with financial management skills and experience of working in a hybrid waterfall/agile environment.
About the role:
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects and products using the appropriate Agile methodology
- Manage project/project budgets with appropriate forecasting and re-balancing as required
- Support development and continual improvement of Agile best practices in your team(s)
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and lead dynamic planning process to build a high performing team
- Create an environment of trust and safety where problems can be raised without fear of blame
- Be comfortable and confident making decisions and escalations to remove impediments
- Work closely with Product Owners to build and maintain a Product Backlog and improve business agility
Please apply online with your updated CV if interested and you will be contacted if suitable.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales