Our client, with over 10 years of experience in maritime services, wants to expand its Corporate Finance team and hire a Junior Financial Analyst to support the CFO with the delivery of project finance models, deal structuring and investment case analysis . This opportunity would suit a highly commercial graduate with previous experience working in financial services, private equity , venture capital or banking.
The Corporate Finance team is involved in a broad range of responsibilities such as spanning working capital, liquidity and interest rate balance sheet management, and external stakeholder management. In addition, the team has actively participated in M&A transactions and has supported corporate fundraising initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, sharp and commercially-minded young professional with previous finance experience looking to start a career in the alternative investments sector and join a fast-paced and dynamic corporate finance team. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models
- Performance of quantitative and qualitative project and investment case analysis
- Research and preparation of high-quality management reporting and project-specific presentations
- Support the CFO and Financial Analyst in management of the finance relationships held by the group
- Support deal execution, including deal structuring, documentation and post-close deal monitoring
- Build and maintain a personal network within the group that supports access to relevant information and analysis for Finance activities
- Prior experience in corporate banking, hedge fund, private equity or commodities preferred. Experience in the shipping sector would be helpful but is not necessary
- You should have strong modelling and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and balanced by any ability to take a strategic view
- Proficiency in MS Office, presentation preparation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and with the ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure