Our client, a leading alternative investment specialist, is looking to hire an Operational Due Diligence Assocaite to join their highly regarded team. The fund, which has numerous global offices, invests through a number of strategies across the private markets. They have had a very successful year so far and are looking to continue this trend into the future - making it a very exciting time to join!
As the Operational Due Diligence Associate, you will work across all of the investment strategies, assessing areas including accounting and valuation, investors reporting, compliance, risk management and technology of the fund managers. On a daily basis, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the wider front office team whilst reporting to and learning from a very experienced Head of Operational DD.
This is a new hire for the fund due to an increase in workload and is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a background in compliance, risk or internal audit to join a very successful and industry-leading organisation. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the business with data management
- Conduct ODD on the fund managers of the targeted private markets and liquid alternatives funds
- Assist in general compliance topics including AML / KYC and regulatory issues
- Assess areas such as accounting and valuation, investor reporting, compliance and risk
- Lead on multiple non-investment related projects
- Background working in compliance, risk or internal audit within the FS or investment management industry
- Strong interest in data management and project work
- An affinity for compliance matters, including KYC / AML
- Comfortable working with both internal and external senior stakeholders