Goodman Masson have partnered with a leading international bank to assist in their search for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant
. The role will be based in London
and you will be required for a 12 month
fixed term contract.
The successful person will be responsible for all matters concerning the regulatory reporting of Market Risk and Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA), C33 and PRA102 for the banks European entities.Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare Market Risk (Interest Rate, Commodity and FX), CVA, Sovereign (C33) and PRA102 template for submission to the PRA/EBA
- Principal subject matter expert for CRR
- Perform the daily capital and Large Exposure reporting
- Provide input in the FRTB implementation
- Support on ICAAP preparation
- Own the production of Pillar 3 Market Risk disclosures and assist with overall Pillar 3 disclosures production
- Work on the data attestation for MKR, CVA and Sovereign returns
- Provide technical guidance to Senior management and business lines on all regulatory matters relating to Market Risk
- Analyze the impact of changes to PRA/ EBA rules and ensure that the EUC's, Procedures and Guidance documents are updated accordingly
- Submit around 100 regulatory templates per annum.
- Reporting group has combined total assets of $30 billion.
- Any failures or deficiencies in fulfilling these responsibilities could lead to severe regulatory penalties together with extensive operational and reputational risk.
- Interact with other business units and departments (MIS, accounting, Taxation, Business Control, Risk Management, Front Office).
- Accounting Professional Qualification
- Strong in depth technical experience in regulatory reporting working in an investment banking environment.
- Good working knowledge of CRD IV and CRD V rules.
- Knowledge of the regulatory reporting package OneSumX would be preferential.
If you are interested in applying for the position and you have the above experience, please send your CV to email@example.com.