Join our family run staffing agency with extensive experience of quality staffing and health/social care solutions in Yorkshire. We are looking for professionals looking for the flexibility of temporary and agency working to work for our premium clients in Rotherham and surrounding areas.Benefits
Training and support
- Your choice of shifts.
- Your choice of work place.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly recruitment consultants and coordinators.
- Training and development programme.
- Holiday pay.
- On call support 24/7 - you work 24/7 and so do we!
Other Benefits we offer
- Full induction and on site orientation to your work assignments
- Clinical Support from clinical lead nurse and educator
- Support with your revalidation, preceptorship and Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Supervision, Appraisals
- Clinical competency training and competency assessments
- Specialist clinical training - PEG's, Catheterisation, Venepuncture, Tracheostomy
- Support with finding permanent recruitment opportunities
Where can I work?
- £250 refer a friend scheme* (Terms and conditions apply)
- PAYE & Limited Company workers accepted
- Holiday pay & pension
- General Nursing Homes
- Specialist Challenging and Complex Needs Behaviour Dementia Services
- Specialist Learning Disability Short Breaks and Hospice Services
- Palliative Care Units
- Rehabilitation & Recovery Unit
- Acquired Brain Injury services
- To provide physical and psychological clinical support to all clients at all times, ensuring they maintain the high standards expected;
- To participate as part of the team to enhance the quality of life of the service users
- To promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of the individuals supported and cared for within the service.
- To promote positive values and attitudes towards people with dementia, disabilities, autism, mental health needs, and behaviour described as challenging.