I am looking for a driven individual to become a Financial Accountant within one of the leading Private Equity Firms! This is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified accountant to work for an extremely progressive business and gain exposure to coveted opportunities with the most talented people in Private Equity.
The company encourage self-development and offer competitive rewards, benefits and the aim to expand the business constantly. This brilliant Financial Accountant role is a fantastic career move. You will gain a variety of new skills, have face time with senior individuals and be pushed to thrive within your new environment.
As the successful candidate you will have the chance to gain exposure to different areas of the company and learn from others successes giving you even more coveted experience with more career paths to progress down.
What are you waiting for?
- Analytic reviews and commentary to seniors within the business;
- Aiding in Forecasting, monitoring cash flows for funds and ensuring liquidity to meet specific investments;
- Weekly report packs and presenting to senior members of the company;
- Involvement within key control functions and processes - Budgets, expenses, investor cash flows, fund dealing, balance sheets;
- Ad Hoc work / Projects;
- Partnering with idle Office/IT teams to innovate market-leading investment platform functionality;
- Collation, testing and provision of Quarterly and Annual valuations for inclusion in Accounts;
- Monitoring and "real time" processing of underlying Call and Distribution Notices and recording of expenses in bespoke Investment Monitoring system;
Key Skills: -
- Degree and qualified accountant;
- High level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- Highly proactive and able to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- 3-5 years of relevant financial services industry experience a significant advantage;
- Familiarity with financial controls and IFRS experience;
- Strong academics;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Ability to work independently and to take on additional responsibilities.