Public Law Solicitor, NQ-2 years PQE, Manchester, Unique opportunity to join this specialist team within a market leading law firm
• Opportunity for a recently qualified Solicitor to join a nationally regarded team
• Client base will be public sector organisations including local and central Government, public bodies, regulators and healthcare organisations
• The team handle a wide range of work on behalf of these clients, such as drafting legislations, constitutional advice, judicial reviews and advice on powers.
• The successful candidate will have up to around 2 years' PQE with experience gained in litigation, information law, drafting pre-action correspondence and preparing trial bundles.
• Any experience working with clients within the public sector would be a distinct advantage
• Newly qualified Solicitors with relevant experience through the training contract are encouraged to apply
• You will be joining a Top 100 Law firm that is known for investing in its people and providing an inclusive and supportive working environment
• You can expect a competitive salary and benefits package including options to build in some home-working into the role