Smarter.ai is a disruptive marketplace for AI applications. Similarly to what the Apple store did for developers and Shopify did for store owners, our ambition is to disrupt the AI market by enabling direct connection between AI content producers (developers, mathematicians, data scientists...) and people or companies with AI needs. Our aim is to democratise AI, making it accessible to all kinds of companies and help spread AI algorithms in all sorts of industries and use cases, allowing it to be used by everyone at fair prices. Our company has an amazingly experienced founding team, with the likes of Apple, Intel, Booking.com, Ebay and Curious.ai and published authors in AI ethics and strategy.
After a successful funding round we are now looking into growth opportunities, and for that we're hiring a Marketing Manager / Growth Hacker. This role can be fully remote with flexible working hours. This role reports directly to our CMO.Your role
This start-up is looking for someone who can significantly accelerate their growth by designing successful marketing strategies for both the supply and the demand side of the marketplace.
You will be in the early days of a company so please consider these responsibilities as a dynamic range of things you will have to do. In this role we're looking for a self-starter and a go-getter who identifies what needs to be done and does it, with passion and commitment to results.
Your responsibilities will be
- Identify core areas where to find AI content creators (those who create the algorithms)
- Define a strategy to cost-effectively attract them (this includes, but is not limited to, identifying the right marketing channels, mix, budget allocation; segmenting personas; track spend effectiveness and ROI)
- Define and implement a performance marketing strategy (social media, search engines, affiliation networks)
- Monitor KPIs and ROI of each channel, constantly looking for ways to optimise conversion and budget allocation
- Help define, set up and create marketing assets and campaigns to support customer acquisition, retention and engagement
- Help define experiments on UI, run A/B tests, conversion tests.
You're an enthusiastic self-starter, with a drive for delivering amazing results and a passion for innovation. Diligent and organised, you'll be able to manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You're excited by AI, an early adopter of new channels/tools and love driving insights from data analysis!You have
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and data analysis (paid and organic channels).
- 2+ years of experience on traditional marketing channels such as press, events, etc.
- You have a proven track record of driving user growth in early stage B2C start-ups, ideally with a diverse range of audience segments.
- To understand the full funnel, you can confidently combine on-platform and internal data sources.
- Deep understanding of A/B Testing tools/methods.
- Hands on experience with Facebook/Instagram and Google Ads.
- Be part of a rapidly growing, mission driven, exciting start-up!
- Fun, experienced and high achieving team
- Generous holidays
- Flexible working hours
- International and diverse work environment
This fantastic role offers you the opportunity to work with high-performing innovators and dreamers building an exceptional brand and a unique user experience.