KICK ICT GROUP
Kick ICT Group was established in 2015 by CEO Tom O'Hara, Group Sales Director Alan Turnbull and Strategic Initiatives Director David Chazan. We are IT experts and partners. We provide business applications, network infrastructure and communications solutions, services and support to customers throughout the UK.
We have ambitious plans for the future. Our vision is to build a sustainable single-source IT services business of scale, with a talented and highly skilled team who provide outstanding service and add value to our customers
To support our growth strategy, in 2019 we acquired and refurbished a 20,000 sq. ft headquarters building in Strathclyde Business Park. We currently employ 140 staff and expect staff numbers to increase to more than 160 by the end of the year.THE ROLE BASE LOCATION:
Depending on skills and experienceWORKING PATTERN:
Permanent I Full-time (35 hours per week)
Kick ICT Group currently have an opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to join the team.
The Technical account manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of agreed stack products and assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. The Technical account managers responsibilities include developing strong relations with customers whilst working to understand their business issues and help IT deliver a competitive edge. . In the role you will also liaise with cross functional internal teams (in the main tech support and tech consultants) to improve the entire customer experience. You will also act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
The key responsibilities in this role are:
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Manage a portfolio of Kick stack products and customers to achieve mutual objectives
- Understand the benefits of IT outsourcing by Managed Service Providers
- Have a very good understanding of Microsoft stack products including Azure
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as a point of contact to handle customers individual needs
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions (CRM)
- Set and track sales accounts targets, aligned with company objectives (CRM)
- Retention of client and protection of recurring maintenance and other billing revenues in agreed set of managed customers
- Open up conversations to allow introduction of other Kick products. i.e. in an infrastructure led account but what do they use for ERP/Finance
- Reacting quickly and positively to new business enquiries, generated by Kick ICT marketing department
- Generate an agreed level of Qualified Sales Opportunities from the assigned customer set
- Set and track sales accounts targets, aligned with company objectives
At Kick ICT, the sales team are driven and managed by agreed sales behaviours that are written into the appraisal process. These are as follows:
- Target achievement is important
- Understanding that Pipeline Generation supports the Target achievement
- Skills to create IT Roadmaps for clients existing and new.
- Technical background preferred but not mandatory
- A good sense of humour - we are a team and Kick is a great place to work.
- Competitive salary, car allowance plus attractive bonus scheme
- 30 days annual leave (plus a birthday holiday)
- Group personal pension plan
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Life cover (2 x final salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working policy