Shift is a tech first logistics marketplace that offers people a new way to move anything, at any time on a customer's schedule.
We utilise the downtime of 1000's of drivers across the UK, whilst coupling that with our cutting edge technology and algorithms to create a flexible and cost effective service. With drivers always ready-to-go, we are a growing company, set to disrupt the market with VC backing.
We have modernised and adapted the traditional man and van model and made it fit for the 21st Century. We put the customer first everytime. We move anything and everything from delivering shopping to full house house moves and everything in between.
Working alongside one of our key retail accounts, our intore teams, with the support of our technology, process home deliveries for large in-store purchases. As the popularity of the service increases, and as we continue to grow with our account, we have multiple opportunities across the UK to hire high calibre customer and business centric individuals, to run our in store delivery function on a day-to-day basis.
We see this position as an excellent and exciting opportunity for passionate customer focussed individuals that are keen to join a growing tech logistics company, disrupting the way in which goods are moved from A to B.Requirements
Day-to-day you will oversee the running of our branded delivery desk. You will become an expert of our delivery options, process and prices enabling you to support and encourage customers to use the Shift service, whilst representing the Shift brand to the highest possible standards.
Naturally you will be the first point of contact for any in store delivery queries and questions. Because of this you'll need to be comfortable with the following
- Supporting all customer bookings throughout your day
- Dealing with any questions, queries with positive affect
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner
- Softly attract customers to try and use our service, and increase revenue
- Build strong relationships with other in store employees
- Communicate effectively with the Retail Operations Supervisors and Management team
- Communicate effectively with the Shift Operations team
- Maintain high standard of retail customer service experience
- Keep up to date with process changes and ensure you adhere to them
Shift are a growing and ever changing organisation. We are agile, fast paced, creative, and hungry for success. We look for these attributes in all our employees to support the growth organisation as a whole.
To complement the position we are looking for the following experience
- A driven, energetic and motivated personality
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Experience in a customer service environment - retail or office based
- Strong understanding of operational success in a retail environment through excellent customer experience
- Strong problem solving experience
- An ability to build strong rapport with customers and retail stakeholders
- Be comfortable operating in a sales/promotions and customer service environment.