About the jobLocations: London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Milton Keynes, SwindonAre You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional. That's Living Protiviti.A Little More About Us:" Helping face the future with confidence. "
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com/uk-en/about-us) is an innovative and fast-growing, global consulting business with over 6,000 staff based across more than 80 offices internationally.
From our seven UK offices, we help our clients solve problems in internal audit, finance, technology, operations, governance, and risk.
We work with a wide range of organisations to help them face the future with confidence.
We believe people and having fun make the difference and our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives are designed to attract, develop and retain the most talented and qualified professionals in the market regardless of any dimension of diversity.
Our UK and global Employee Network Groups make this a rewarding place to work. This is why we were listed as one of the Best Places to Work.Where We Need You:
Our UK offices are seeking a Finance Transformation Manager to join our growing team.What You Can Expect:
Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the Manager is to understand their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.What Will Help You Be Successful:
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimise client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and roll-out of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Experience in the design and implementation of Finance Optimisation initiatives (e.g. finance processes optimisation, finance target operating model, technology solutions underpinning finance processes - e.g. intelligent automation, closing and reconciliation tools etc.)
- Self-starter and can operate independently.
- Proven track record of using creative and logical problem-solving abilities to solve client / customer challenges.
- Experience of leading projects and programmes including commercial, financial and resourcing responsibilities.
- Excellent leadership skills with strong mentoring and people development capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal, client relationship and team building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to tailor communication to a range of stakeholders through all levels of client organisation i.e. C-Suite downwards.
- Demonstrates resilience and the ability to maintain professional demeanour under pressure.
- Experience in Business development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 toolkit.
Do you love exploring new places?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline; minimum 2:1.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent etc).
- 5+ years experience in Finance Transformation roles, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
In ordinary circumstances, we travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests / commitments. Travel may include local, regional, or international locations.