We are looking for individuals who have experience delivering Functional Skills English and Maths up to Level 2 and GCSE. Do you have the passion and drive to create positive learning experiences for youngpeople?
Working in a classroom environment you will be expected to facilitate the effective and efficient learning and assessment of learners undergoing Functional Skills and GCSE courses.
Midlands ETS works with 16 to 24 year olds who are not in education, employment or training on a number of programmes including, Study Programme and 2nd Chance. All projects workwithyoungpeople in a variety of ways with the ultimate aim of them progressing into sustainable employment, further education or training. Midlands ETS also offers Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service and Retail.Key Specific Responsibilities:
- Creation, development, up grading of all scheme of work, lessons plans and all other required material.
- To ensure effective classroom management and autonomy to delivery to support learners needs.
- Marking of both vocationalwork and English and maths.
- Embedding of employability and maths, English and ICT within all sessions.
- Keyworker, pastoral support, reviews, interviewing, induction, progression tracking and support into education and or employment.
- Track and record youngpeople's activities and progress through the completion of allmandatorycontractual, organisational, awarding body paperwork.
- Contributing to your performance objectives within your PDR and ensuring these are met.
- To workwith internal and external stakeholders to support recruitment and progression opportunities.
- Provide appropriate and relevant IAG to support the development and progression of youngpeople.
- Ensure ownership of CPD requirements as outlined by both Barnardo's and relevant professional and awarding bodies.
- Management and delivery of health and safety within the work place and employers settings.