We are recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants for an Oxford based academy to start ASAP working term time only. The salary range is £20,500-£22,500 depending on qualifications and experience. You must have experience working with Learning Disabilities and Autism. Call Completely care to apply today.
You will assist and support the Head Teacher and teaching staff in providing high standards of teaching and learning across the curriculum and to promote the academy's vision and ethos. The main duties will include
- Assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the Head Teacher, SENCO and class teachers
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans and Individual Behaviour Plans for students and help monitor their progress
- Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities
- Work with other professionals, such as speech therapists and occupational therapists, as necessary
- Assist class teachers with maintaining student records
- Support students with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social and independence skills
- Maintain good discipline following the Academy's Behaviour policy
- Contribute, wherever appropriate, to the display, presentation and celebration of pupils' work
This is a highly rewarding role working term time only.
Call Completely Care n
Email your CV to
Apply online https://completelycare.online/