Financial AccountantClient Details
An excellent opportunity to join a growing client in West KentDescription
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the Financial Accounts Reports; update as new assets are identified
- Assign correct depreciation rates
- Reconcile FAR to Fixed asset control accounts on the ledger
- Carry out regular control account reconciliations
- Monitor inter-company transactions and balances across all subsidiaries
- Maintaining confidentiality of information and using discretion where necessary.
- Perform ad hoc duties as required including providing cover across the financial accounting team
- Contribute and support on projects, month-end and year-end as required.
- Strong accounting and reconciliation experience
- Strong excel skills to intermediary or advance level (VLookups & Pivot Tables)
- Experience of computerised accounting packages, databases and MS Office Applications.
Competitive Salary + Free Parking + Hybrid Working