We are looking for a high-energy, intuitive and hard-working individual for an international professional services firm based in the City Centre. This firm boast a lively and sociable working environment as well as fantastic benefits and a dynamic role. We are looking for someone ideally in possession of existing office management experience ideally from within a corporate, professional services environment. You will be responsible for the following, amongst other ad hoc duties:
- Day-to-day office management including finance, project, facilities, client services, supplier liaison
- Facilities management including understanding of all lease agreements and renewals
- Acting as the first point of contact for all IT issues
- Ensuring all Health and Safety is adhered to
- Ownership of HR and recruitment processes
- Line management of junior client services staff.
- Operating in a highly confidential nature in regards to all business support needs
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a strong working knowledge of a busy office environment. You must be happy to work in the offices 5 days a week and want to add value in every way possible.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D'Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.