Assistant Management AccountantNovus Property Solutions
is a dynamic, award winning property maintenance, refurbishment and new build specialist with more than 750 staff in 21 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. We are a Social and Environmentally responsible family run business with a rich 124-year heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide variety of clients.
We are seeking a methodical and driven Assistant Management Accountant
to work within our busy finance team, a crucial role that feeds into the general accounting process of our business.
We are embracing hybrid working, so are flexible on your location, however, teamwork and collaboration is also important and therefore would anticipate you working 2-3 days per week from our Head office location in Stoke-on-Trent.Benefits
Summary- Assistant Management Accountant
- Excellent Salary
- 24 days holidays + 8 BH
- Discounted Healthcare Scheme
- Contributory Pensions Scheme
You will be responsible for supporting the general accounting processes of the business and providing accurate, timely and relevant financial analysis, presented in a clear and understandable format.What we are looking for from the Assistant Management Accountant
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reports.
- Monthly analysis and reporting of overheads.
- Annual budgeting and monthly reforecasting.
- Participation in production of monthly Board Report.
- Control accounts and management accounts reconciliation.
- Manage Barclaycard process from the requesting a new card to posting on monthly costs.
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from the management accountant and wider business.
- Support Management in meeting Novus' business needs.
- Deal with external queries and or communications professionally and efficiently.
- Ensure appearances and actions are professional and reflect the Novus image.
If this is you then Novus Property Solutions have a great opportunity to build a successful career in a responsible and ambitious business.
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Commercial experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills including vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information clearly
- Ability to communicate with finance and non-finance stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and can work under own initiative while working closely within a team
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.