A Career in Care - Careers Open Day
Are you looking for a career where you are what makes the difference every day?
Join us on Thursday 30th Septemberbetween 9.30am and 4.00pm at Sweyne Court Care Home in Rayleigh, Essex to meet our teams and hear what they have to say about what a career in a care home really involves.
We're on the lookout for Care Assistants, Team Leaders, Kitchen Assistants, and Housekeepers
What you can expect in return for your hard work and dedication:
- Address: Sweyne Court Care Home, Hockley Road, Rayleigh SS6 8EB
- Date and time: Thursday 30th September between 9.30am - 4pm
- Please call Claire Bedlow (Regional Recruitment Lead) to book your slot today on .
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Enhancement to pay on bank holidays
- Additional Shift Allowance when you accept shifts via our Bank App*
- Refer a Friend Scheme awarding £300 for every person you refer *
- DBS certificate paid by Excelcare*
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Funded qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Paid uniform*
- Employee of the month - £100 for outstanding contribution
- Free learning and development