The Headteacher and Governing Body of the school are looking to appoint a qualified School Business Manager at South Norwood Primary School, which are part of The Pioneer Academy. We are looking for a candidate with experiences in a school setting.Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional leadership and management of school admin, finance and premises staff, to enhance their effectiveness in order to achieve improved standards of learning and achievement in the school
- Promoting the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school and strategically ensures the most effective use of resources in support of the school's learning objectives.
- Managing financial resources, management information and IT systems, facility and property, and health and safety
- Managing the payroll services for all school staff alongside the external payroll provider
- Ensuring that all recruitment, appraisal, staff development, grievance, disciplinary and redundancy policies and procedures comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Line managing school admin, finance and premises staff