Account Manager - Basildon Competitive salary Permanent
Are you an experienced Account Manager, local to Basildon and looking for your next position? If so, we are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join our well-established client based in Basildon!
This role will see you being responsible for managing, maintaining and growing existing company accounts. As the business Account Manager, you will have an individual portfolio in which you will have responsibility for achieving designated targets and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and experience.Key responsibilities:
- Act as an intermediary between the customer and all company departments in order to achieve optimum customer satisfaction
- Assist with on-boarding new business
- Building and retaining relationships over various communication routes with decision makers and encouraging further opportunities from existing customers
- Closing new and existing business opportunities
- Provide customers with quotations in writing and following up with potential customers
- To process and manage customer bookings accurately and efficiently
- For this position, face to face (external) meetings may be required
Competitive salary Free parking Full time hours
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to negotiate and communicate with others both internally and externally
- Strong organisational skills and able to manage conflicting priorities
- The ability to prioritise accordingly and work with a changing workload effectively
- Capable of working in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced using Microsoft Office Suite
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and busy work environment, where staff are supported and work within in a great company culture.
Do not hesitate in applying, shortlisting immediately. Apply today!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.