Accounts Payable Team Leader, Bournemouth, Up to £35,000
As Accounts Payable Team Leader, you will oversee and administer the finances of the company inputting all invoices onto Sage 200 and ensuring the purchase ledger is effectively controlled and maintained.Responsibilities
- Team management of a small team of three accounts payable staff.
- Dealing with the general day to day purchase ledger queries which will include dealing with inter-company recharges and allocation of costs to cost centres.
- Coding, inputting and scanning purchase ledger invoices onto Sage 200 for multiple companies.
- Credit card analysis and verification work. This involves ensuring expenses are correctly accounted for and that receipts are fully returned on a timely basis. This will also involve monthly inputting of details onto our online software.
- Processing the weekly payment run, and other ad hoc payments ensuring payments are made in line with cash flow forecasting and being aware of potential fraud.
- Running Anti Money Laundering and Corporate Compliance checks on new suppliers.
- Ensuring that the purchase ledger is effectively controlled and maintained.
- Supporting the work of the finance team in additional areas as required.
- Managing purchase requisitions and raising Purchase Orders
- Assisting the Finance team by carrying out general administration duties including filing.
- Producing reports, monitoring targets and KPIs.
- Looking for and identifying deficiencies within the Department as well as across the business, working with other teams to put recommendations in place.
- Working with a skills matrix for the team to ensure Business Continuity and documenting procedures so that cross training is possible.
- Handling all escalated queries from the team.
- Holding team meetings, one-to-ones and conducting annual appraisals.
What do you get?
- At least 5 years experience in a similar Accounts Payable role.
- Extensive experience working with Sage.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Understanding of VAT and tax documentation rules.
- Experience working to strict deadlines, with the ability to work under pressure with good time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- £35,000 basic salary.
- Career progression opportunities across the business.
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays (increases with longevity of service).
- Pension, Death in Service & Income Protection.
- Private Healthcare (after one year of service).
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Charity time.
- Bike to work scheme.
4Com Technologies Limited is a market leader in telecommunications, supplying phone systems to UK businesses for over 20 years. We are cutting-edge innovators, with the development of a globally unique handset, HiHi.
We are a creative, aspirational team working together to supply telephone systems bespoke to each business with a service tailored to their needs.
We encourage a positive, can-do spirit balanced with operational focus and competitive drive to be the best we can be. Our customers and our employees are our priority and we are ever aware of the importance that to succeed, our team need to feel motivated and happy.
When seeking new team members, we look for open, honest, caring, and focused individuals who are keen to join a fast-paced business and contribute to its continued success.Getting here
4Com Technologies Limited is located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (avg. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com Technologies Limited will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.