35.5 hours per week, 8am - 3.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8am - 4pm on Wednesday. 45 weeks per annum (term time plus 1 week).Salary:
Pathway 4 - £19,163.36 (FTE £23,080)Closing Date:
06 October 2021Start Date:
ASAPAbout the Trust
Our client is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a multi-academy trust they strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
They put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything they do.The Role
The Trust are looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join the team at one of their Academies
As a Cover Supervisor your role will be to teach classes to cover short term absence of teachers. You will teach the lesson that has been set by the usual class teacher, taking full account of the school behaviour policy and ensuring the quality of learning experience for students within the class. You should be able to respond to student questions and know where to direct them to gain extra help.
As a Cover Supervisor you will need to cover a range of subjects and be able to think on your feet and adapt quickly to the work provided. You will also need to be able to show authority in the classroom and manage student behaviour, using the Academy policy.
This role would be suited to anybody considering a career in teaching. Previous experience is desirable but not essential.The Person
The Trust offers:
- Be passionate and dynamic about student's learning.
- Have the ability to form strong professional relationships with young people.
- Have high expectations for the behaviour and academic progress of young people.
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across The Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Local Government pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this Multi-Academy Trust, then please click apply to be redirected to the vacancies page of their website where you can complete your application.Please note - the Trust may decide to interview suitable candidates prior to the advert closing.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.