Service Analyst6 months contractLeeds/remote hybrid Up to £27 p/h inside IR35
We are seeking a ServiceAnalyst
for our Government client based in Leeds
. This is a 6 month contract paying between £22.39-£27.06/hour Inside IR35. This role will be a mixture of office and remote
This role is inside IR35
- Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution.Role Profile:
If you are interested in this role please click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review.
- Supporting the Service Manager
- Incident and problemmanagement - progressing an incident or problem to timely resolution
- Investigating incident activity proactively - monitoring uptakes in volume / resource levels within programmes
- Ensuring that actions are progressed as needed
- Guaranteeing identified defects or incidents are resolved / forwarded
- Creating management information reports for key stakeholders and the team lead
- CSI - processing improvements via two-weekly sprints
- Must have confirmed knowledge of the ITIL framework
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.