My client is looking for a skilled Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our existing and new team members advance their skills and knowledge. You will report to the Operations Director.
This is a new, exciting role and a unique opportunity to join a reputable, growing franchise Group within the fast-food industry. The brand has a great reputation in the marketplace for product quality and is loved by many across the UK.
You will be passionate about helping people learn and grow and possess excellent communication skills. You should also have experience managing e-learning courses and managing budgets.
- You are ultra-proactive, and comfortable multitasking.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with challenging and developing ideas.
- You will be confident partnering and establishing strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- You are passionate about learning and development and retaining talent.
- You will have high levels of emotional intelligence
- You put the customers and business strategy at the heart of decision making.
Having experience working as a L&D or Training Manager, ideally within the fast-food industry, the successful candidate and will be passionate about having the autonomy to build and deliver a Talent Management Programme and develop the Learning & Development agenda for the business.
Learning and Development Manager responsibilities are:
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organisational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods company wide such as training, coaching ob-shadowing online training
- Organise e-learning courses workshops and other training
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing
- Oversee training budgets
- Organise hiring and training activities
Learning and Development Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working as a L&D Manager or Training Manager, ideally in the Food Retail industry
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Deep passion and enthusiasm for high quality learning
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Practical experience with MS Office
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees
- Good stakeholder engagement skills and the ability and confidence when required to facilitate an audience up to Executive level
- The ability to interpret a learning need, effectively matching a solution, assessing and adapting work plans realistically in terms of urgency and importance
- Strong organisational skills with business-oriented thinking
- Travel will be required to regional sites within the South East and Manchester area
- Salary up to £45,000 based on experience
- Car Allowance of £3,800
- Private Health Cover
- 20 days annual leave plus 1 extra day per year worked up to a maximum of 5 extra days
- Discounted Food
- Company Pension
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.