Are you experienced in running business operations in a small company?
Can you manage our small, experienced team as well as turn your hand to lots of other business operational tasks?
We have a really exciting opportunity to offer at our family run, multi-award winning financial planning practice. Whilst someone from a financial services or financial planning background would understand our business, we are equally keen to hear from applicants from other industries. It's your management skills we're after and it doesn't matter where you have crafted them.
This is a role of high responsibility with lots of potential. You will act as our 'integrator' (the person accountable for implementation of the business plan) and the person who will sit between our managing director and the rest of the company.
If you come and work with us, you will be joining a growing company with an excellent pedigree - Lexington strives to be the best financial planning firm in its class.
The role we are seeking to fill is extremely varied and rewarding. The focus is on leading an experienced small team, ensuring we have the best processes and procedures in place and ensuring all business activities are performed in a timely and efficient manner. The role is also responsible for other business functions including compliance, IT and marketing. The duties are wide ranging and varied and you can make this role your own.
A full job spec. with a full list of duties and requirements is available on application.
If you are interested in helping us continue to excel at delivering an outstanding financial planning service to our clients, we would be delighted to receive your application.Essential Skills
- Proactive with the confidence to take action.
- Several years' experience running business operations at a small company.
- Experience of creating and implementing business processes and procedures with clients and operational efficiency in mind.
- Flexible in your approach and have the clients' best interests in the forefront of your mind at all times.
- Methodical, analytical and disciplined.
- An excellent team leader, who can inspire, coach and encourage the team.
- An experienced project manager with excellent organisational skills and personal discipline.
- An innovative and creative thinker.
- An excellent communicator, strong attention to detail and able to prioritise.
- Ideally, you will have a good understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory requirements.
Lexington strives to be the best in its class. This is why our managing director, Warren is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, a past Certified Financial Planner of the Year, a panel judge for the financial planner of the year awards, and a committee member of a local CISI branch. Our hard work is often recognised, for example in 2019 Lexington won the prestigious David Norton Financial Planning Building Excellence Award.
We specialise in the provision of comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services to a select number of private clients.
Our clients are individuals and business owners, either approaching or in retirement, who are serious about structuring their affairs to enjoy a lifestyle they've worked hard for. They appreciate that we are a family business, focused on building long-term, collaborative relationships with an emphasis on personalised service.
We are using a third-party hiring platform to collect the applications from our advert for our role. Please do apply through the application process as we will be unable to process it properly if you contact us directly. Please, no agencies.