Our client, an award winning mortgage broker are looking to expand and enhance their well-established mortgage advising team by recruiting an experienced Training and Competence Manager.
The purpose of the role is to train new Mortgage Advisers and provide them with quality coaching support to ensure they are compliant and effective. You will also carry out observations, file checks and thematic reviews for existing Mortgage Advisers.
A proven track record as a Training Manager is essential as well as detailed knowledge of the mortgage market and some experience of the self/custom build sector would be beneficial but not essential.
You should be an excellent communicator and coach, ideally having led teams of Mortgage Advisers before. You should be innovative and inspirational and enjoy working with others.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a training/coaching role within the mortgage and protection sector
- Knowledge of mortgage market and processes including T & C requirements
- Sales Management experience ideally within mortgages or other regulated financial services
- Have a demonstrated track record of consistently achieving sales targets in the mortgage and protection sector.
- Be ambitious, hardworking and entrepreneurial in your approach.
- Work in a consistent and compliant manner to FCA standards ensuring the team provide quality advice to meet complex needs
- Have a proactive attitude to continuous learning and development.
- Be fully CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience in developing and delivering regulated training is desirable but not essential.
- MCOB knowledge and awareness of FCA requirements.