Candidates should come from a quantitative or trading background with a live track record with a traded strategy.
They will have the responsibility of trading strategies that can range from options market making, futures market making, systematic, discretionary.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Trading a portfolio
. Statistical Arbitrage
· Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
· Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
- High-Frequency Trading Strategies - Intraday
· Develop systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
· Manage own quantitative investment portfolio
The successful applicant will have:
· Five or more years of trading experience
· Proven track record of profitability
· Strong work ethic with attention to detail
· Disciplined trading style
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on multiple products
· Work well as part of a team.
· Strong understanding of risk in your products
· Have a live track record
- Mid or High-frequency Strategy
· Have strategies trading global equities (cash), futures a
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners