Assistant Investment Manager - Wealth Management
Competitive base + bonus + benefits
Our client is one of the UK's largest wealth management firms. As a result of significant growth over the last year, they are expanding their teams across the UK. This is an opportunity for an individual looking to progress their career within the wealth management sector.The Role:
- Assisting portfolio managers with investment strategies, client portfolios and risk assessments.
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to present ideas regarding maintaining and growing their portfolios.
- Keeping up to date with and researching responsible investment policies within the business as well as informing clients of sustainability plans.
- Supporting the Investment Team in researching development and growth plans.
- Working within a collaborative and supportive team.
- At least 2 years of experience within wealth management.
- A motivated and well organised individual with exceptional communication and written skills.
- An interest in and knowledge of responsible investing policies.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel, and strong IT skills in all areas.
- Excellent time management and planning skills to effectively prioritise relevant projects.